Before viewing homes with your agent:
- Hold an introductory meeting at our offices
- Provide Driver License or government issued Photo IDs
- Provide a Letter of Pre-Approval (preferred), Pre-Qualification, or Proof of Funds
- Review “Working with Real Estate Agents” brochure
- Complete the Homebuyer Questionnaire
- Review your personal Homebuyer’s Packet
- Review “Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement”
These steps are to help us all be safe, to give you the best customer service, and assist you in forming your personal home-buying game plan.
- How to get pre-approved: The paperwork you need
- Working with real estate agents: Agency relationships
- Home Loan Toolkit: A step-by-step guide
- Looking for the best mortgage: shop, compare, negotiate
- DO get Pre-Approved for a home loan, not just pre-qualified
- How much house can I afford?
- How To Avoid: “I couldn’t get a loan AND I’m not getting my earnest money back?”
- Dreaming of a home with a pool? Beat the heat with our Winston Salem list.
- Survey: Are you ready to be a home owner?
- 3 Studies: Why List Your Home TODAY
- Cleanliness is next to … closing success
- Get Judy’s smartphone app for real-time real estate listings