“Oh look honey, another postcard pointing out we missed another home for sale.”
“Why do Realtors send these if it’s already sold?”
*Let us answer this for you!:*
There are two sides to every real estate transaction. The seller’s agent – who puts their sign up on the lawn. And the buyer’s agent side. This somewhat “behind the scenes” role many consider the most important of the two. In this case, we represent the buyers and look out for their best interest – at no cost to them. So why send a card letting you know we brought the buyer and seller together? Because we are really good at finding the *right home,* at the *right price* with the *right features* to meet our buyer-client’s needs.
- We don’t sit behind a computer when our clients are house-hunting
- We tour homes every week so we see them first hand
- We meet with you to learn as much as we can about your wants and needs in a home
- We help prepare you and help you form your #NewHome game plan, on your timeline (Related: Home Buying Checklist)
- We check the MLS new listings every day and email properties you may find interesting
- We don’t waste your time (Related: How & Why to get pre-approved | Home Loan Toolkit )
- We don’t let you pay more than a house is worth
- We help you through every step of the complicated and important negotiating, due-diligence, and closing process!
Take advantage of our knowledge and experience in all types of markets to represent your best-interests as a buyer or seller effectively. Don’t be an unrepresented buyer or seller, you deserve having someone fight for you; contact us to be your best friend and ALLY in real estate.
Judy Jernigan 336-701-JUDY
Your Best Friend & ALLY in Real Estate
Connect me with anyone you know thinking of making a move!
- Survey: Are you ready to be a home owner?
- 3 Studies: Why List Your Home TODAY
- Cleanliness is next to … closing success
- Find top, trusted Real Estate agents anywhere in the world
- Get Judy’s smartphone app for real-time real estate listings
- Radon – Q&A
- Winston-Salem Northern Beltway
- Understand Earnest Money vs. Due Diligence Fee