Use Judy’s experience to your advantage.
Buying a home is a rite of passage. The American Dream. But it’s also a huge investment—one that merits real research and a trusted partner. That’s where House Into Home by Judy comes in.
While this is your first time buying a home, we do this every day. So we can walk you through the process. Provide the most accurate numbers and talk through what they mean. And, most importantly, offer real-world insight and advice based on years of local market experience. It’s that level of knowledge that will leave you 100% confident in your decision to buy.
If you’ve never owned a home, it’s exciting to start thinking about buying your first house. We’re here to answer your questions, address your concerns and offer guidance as you explore the possibilities.
- Do you desire a place that is all your own? In your own home, you can paint the walls any color you like, decorate, make improvements, have pets, etc. – homeownership gives you that freedom.
- Are you ready to invest in a home instead of paying rent? When you buy your own home, you are your own landlord and you reap the financial benefits.
- Ready for real estate tax deductions? As a homeowner, you can usually deduct mortgage interest paid, sales tax and mortgage insurance premiums.
- Looking for an investment that appreciates over time? The return on your home investment may not be immediate, but you’ll see a steady return over time – while you enjoy a great place to live!
Do I need a Realtor® as I start to search for my first home?
That’s a good question many people have. It seems like you could just find a home for sale that you’d like to see and go take a look. However, the process is actually pretty complicated, and for some first time home buyers, even overwhelming.
Here are a few reasons you can depend on House Into Home by Judy to guide you through your first home purchase:
- Judy is your advocate. She knows the market and a good price, and will negotiate the price and guide you through what seems like a mountain of paperwork.
- Judy has a network of people you’ll need. Inspectors, attorneys, home repair specialists, mortgage brokers, insurance agents and others will each factor into your first home purchase. With Judy, you don’t have to find all those resources on your own.
- Judy knows the area. She is familiar with neighborhoods, communities, schools, commutes and area growth plans, and can advise you on places you might want to live.
- Your relationship with your Realtor doesn’t end at closing. You will most likely have questions about taxes, home improvements and more. As your Realtor, Judy values your relationship and will be there to guide you.
Get Judy’s Home-Buying Smartphone App
Buying Checklist For Success
Download my buying checklist http://www.lrbrealestate.com/shared/fs/0544/company/ReadytoBuy_2016.pdf